ADA Accessibility Statement
Illinois Aviation Museum Web ADAS Accessibility Statement
- At the Illinois Aviation Museum, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
- We welcome your feedback on your experience with the Illinois Aviation Museum. Email us at [email protected] with any questions or comments you have.
- The Illinois Aviation Museum strives to conform to the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA).
- The Illinois Aviation Museum is compatible with most major Internet browsers including Chrome, FireFox, and Safari.
- The Illinois Aviation Museum may not perform optimally on Internet Explorer and older browser versions.
- The Illinois Aviation Museum has an appointed Web Accessibility Coordinator to help meet the objectives in this policy.
- The Illinois Aviation Museum distributes this policy to all personnel who work with web content including writers, editors, designers, and developers.
- The Illinois Aviation Museum has retained an expert consultant to conduct periodic audits and testing on the Illinois Aviation Museum.
- The Illinois Aviation Museum engages in regular audits and user testing to assess and improve accessibility.
- Through genuine effort and commitment including testing, audits, consulting, and remediation, we believe the Illinois Aviation Museum adheres to best practices for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: